In this small church my wife’s cousin is going to get married in Oktober.
So, she asked if I could make some photos for her wedding booklet.
- Camera: Nikon D600
- Lens: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24 f/2.8
- Tripod: Manfrotto MK294A3 with 496RC2 Ballhead
- HDR made of 5 series of 7 exposures
- 14mm, ISO100, f/16
- Photomatix 4.2.7
- Photoshop CS6
- Lightroom 4.4
- Tonemapping of the 5 series with the same settings.
- Stiching the tonemapped images togehter in Photoshop
- Again tonemapping of the result after stiching.
- StylizedwithonOne Perfect Photo Suite 7
- Presets “Magic City” and “Tonal Contrast”
- Some “glow” and a custom blue filter
- Adjustments for: highlights / shadows / clarity / saturation
- Post crop vignette